2008年1月11日金曜日

January 11th, 2008

1. In first day, I ate “osechi” and “ozouni”. Then I received New Year’s gift. “Osechi” was good and “osechi” has various good mean, so I eat a lot. : D
After that, I sent New Year mail to my friend. I put picture writing of mouse because this year is mouse.
Also, I went to shrine with my mother. I wished a lot of things and draw a fortune slip. Unfortunately I draw bad fortune slip!! My mood was very dark but I want to work hard in this year.

2. 2. 1 It is Scotland.
2 It is London. Photo http://4travel.jp/traveler/kenshi/album/10016729/
3 It is birthday of JRR Tolkien. He wrote Lord of the Rings.
4 It is birthday of Guru Gobind Singh. This day marks the birth of the tenth and final Sikh prophet-teacher in 1666 C.E. Guru Gobind Singh introduced many of the customs that Sikhs practise today including the 5 K's.
5 It is birthday of Elvis Presley, he is singer.
6
7 Robert Scott is.
8 It is birthday of AA Milne, he wrote teddy bear Winnie-the-Pooh.
9 Sir Winston Churchill died on this day in 1965, he taught the U.K. nation to the British wartime as the prime minister of the cabinet from 1940 to 1945.
10This calendar was easy to look and thought that it was studied.

0 件のコメント: