2007年6月29日金曜日

☆ワールド・ニュースA☆

In June 23th, She talked about the experience at the prison by an interview of the CNN televisionafter the source.
so, This article is about Paris Hilton.

I found this news article on the YAHOO! NEWS .
She tells that the life at the prison was the experience that it is the life,
and is the most terrible, but she learns many things from this experience, and,
as for oneself, it is said that it was good at all for oneself because I was able to change at all.

*comment*
"I was able to change. I am rebeared". Paris seemed to reflect at a glance with ,
but while I interviewed it, "quality of her "was left and thought that she might disturb the world still more from now on.
I think that I may become an irresponsible adult.


http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070629/ap_en_ce/paris_hilton_driving;_ylt=AjZebPiHhLNLBxIxrzRf9jxxFb8C

0 件のコメント: