2007年10月5日金曜日

World News B, October 5th 2007

1.It is that I can meet a friend and I can study English.
In addition, a school canteen is delicious is good.

2.There being a class for 90 minutes and the first lesson are early in the morning.

3.It is that nearest Station is near from a house and that a semi-express came to stop.

4.It is to leave the Osaka city.

5. Japan does not have war.
And I think Japanese is diligent, and there are many hard workers.

6.It is that morality deteriorates.
The Japanese does not show feelings straight and does not become clear whether
it is yes or no.

8. There were various items and thought that I wanted to look slowly and carefully.
I visited here and liked it.
English-Japanese Quiz - 4,480 English Words You Should Know #1 .
Because this website's good point is Though it is a simple question, I fits in.
And I dislike this.
Global Voices Online.
Because The word that is used in the sentence was difficult for me.

9.自分では気づかなかった、日本の良いところと悪いところがたくさんあった。
 せっかく良いところもあるのだから、日本の悪いところを改善していけたらなと思いました。

0 件のコメント: